Sampling of Results
- Guided many strategic planning efforts with organizations of all sizes.
- Devised multiple business plans for organizations of all sizes.
- Orchestrated AL2Asm (Ask, Listen, Learn & Act) processes with multiple organizations of varied sizes.
- Directed People Performance review of roles and people for organizations.
Strategic Market Positioning
- Led AL2Asm (Ask, Listen, Learn & Act) needs identification process, resulting in a 23% increase in corporate shareholder value.
- Guided brand management efforts resulting in company being named one of 5 best in nation in brand management and integrated marketing communications.
- Achieved 99% brand recognition through company marketing campaign.
- Developed marketing plan that yielded a 700% program participation increase in 15 months.
- Produced marketing program that resulted in a 100% increase in program participation.
- Conducted global customer research at many companies, leading to creation of corporate strategies.
- Formulated new marketing programs which reduced annual department expenses by $250,000.
- Launched award-winning advertising campaigns earning highest customer awareness levels in independent tests.
- Proposed plan to reduce company expenses by $125,000 annually.
- Identified Latin American marketing opportunities assisting in 25% growth rate.
- Championed team that launched a customer-focused 12-translation global magazine on a 1-language North American budget.
- Initiated and developed Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy, projected to increase annual revenue by $2 million.
Acquisitions & Integrations
- Designed technology-based Acquisition & Integration process which generated client feedback stating the process is "better than how GE integrates a company."
- Created Acquisition & Integration "Field Guides" for many companies resulting in increased Return on Investments (ROIs), improved efficiencies, expedited integrations, and training programs for Integration Leaders.